CP Stem Cell Therapies from Beike Biotechnology
This site is devoted to helping you understand your stem cell treatment options for Cerebral Palsy. Our treatment protocols, that are used in China’s leading hospitals, are a complementary form of therapy that can be used on its own or along with other CP treatments. Only stem cells from the world’s leading adult stem cell company, Beike Biotechnology, are used.
The majority of patients and their loved ones who report benefits from this procedure state the improvements are permanent with little to no regression. The benefits reported from treatment at partner hospitals with our umbilical cord blood stem cells differ from patient to patient. Some patients find benefits start by the end of their treatment cycle while others do not see improvements until between two to six months after treatment. Just over twenty-five percent of the patients report they have seen no results. Like any medical procedure, the amount of improvement from stem cell treatment and therapy differs from individual to individual.
The best way to learn more about past cerebral palsy patients who have received stem cell treatment is to contact us and we can put you in touch with past patients who are willing to share all aspects their experience.
After thoroughly researching stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy and understanding the pros and cons, you may decide you do not want to wait for this treatment to become available in your home country. If so, consider the following points:
Why use umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells for Cerebral Palsy treatment?
- Stem cells derived from umbilical cords have been used in medicine for more than twenty years and are considered safe.
- Patients taking part in Duke University’s ongoing clinical trial involving umbilical cord blood stem cells report positive results for CP.
- Beike’s 10+ years of clinical experience indicates that not only are UCBSCs a very safe therapy for CP patients, but these cells are the most effective at treating the disorder when delivered in accordance with Beike’s cerebral palsy treatment protocol.
- There is no moral dilemma because umbilical cord material is disposed of after birth.
Why use Beike’s stem cells and protocols for treatment?
- Beike’s treatment protocol is comprehensive; it involves six or more injections of at least 10 million stem cells combined with rehab therapy, all delivered in China’s leading hospitals.
- Since 2001, more than 700 cerebral palsy and more than 9,000 other patients have received our treatment with no serious complications related to Beike’s stem cells.
- Beike’s stem cell process is the only one with ISO 9001 certification, so you can be confident you are receiving the highest quality stem cells available.
- Beike stem cell laboratories are reviewed and certified by local drug authorities.
- Beike works with 30+ government and state-owned large hospitals in China.
- Beike processes are reviewed and approved by an Independent Review Board (IRB) at each partner hospital.
- Beike’s work has been published in multiple peer reviewed journals in China and around the world.
Patients who have been treated range in age from newborns to young adults. On this site, you will find featured stem cell patient summaries as well as links to their videos and blogs. Explore the site, learn more about stem cells, and contact us if you would like to know how stem cells can help in your specific case.